Have you been learning about the weather? Why not make your own weather chart with this What’s in my tray? activity.
- Science and English (KS1 and KS2)
- Useful throughout the week to discuss weather patterns and changes.
What to do:
- Download and print the weather chart labels or make your own.
- Each day you will need to write the correct day of the week- English curriculum links
- Choose the correct weather label to describe what is happening outside.
- Can you make a prediction about what the weather might do the following day?