Understanding odd and even numbers
How many different ways can you sort odd and even numbers? Try this What’s in my tray? activity to see if your child can sort the digits into the correct categories.
- Maths (KS1)
- Easy and free to create at home
What to do:
- Collect empty milk bottle lids or you could write numbers to 20 on pieces of paper.
- Find 4 empty containers and write the labels.
- Mix the numbers up.
- Discuss odd and even numbers.
- Can you sort all the numbers into the correct category?