Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!
This crafty #WhatsInMyTray helps you make exciting, home made decorations for your classroom or house this Halloween.
You will need…
- Two Shallow (F1) Gratnells trays
- Black card
- Orange paint
- Pipe cleaners
- White crayons
What to do…
- Grab some black card or paper, and write the words ‘Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet’ and set aside. Squirt some colour paint (we’ve used orange) into a Gratnells tray and place your feet in the paint
- Remember to move around a little bit to make sure the bottoms of your feet are completely covered
- Place another piece of black card or paper into a second Gratnells tray and carefully step from one tray onto the paper in the second, creating footprints on the paper
- Once you’ve stepped out and cleaned your feet, you could sprinkle the wet footprints with some glitter
- Leave the footprints to dry, and then you can connect them to your ‘Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet’ poster. We’ve used a hole punch and pipe cleaners, but you can get creative with how you attach them!
Health and Safety
As with all Gratnells What’s In My Tray activities, you should carry out your own risk assessment prior to undertaking any activities with children.