Telling the Time
Are you learning to tell the time? Have a go at creating this What’s in my tray? activity to help you read different times.
- Maths (KS1)
- Telling the time to the hour and half-past the hour.
What to do:
- First, find an empty container that has an edge to it.
- Next, write out the numbers, draw the minute and hour hands and cut out.
- Arrange the numbers around the container to match a clock face.
- Place the minute and hour hand in the centre.
- Move the hands around to make different times.
- Can you read times to the hour?
- Challenge yourself with half-past the hour.