This multi-sensory activity will keep the little ones occupied. Try this fun What’s in my tray? activity to develop fine motor skills and to practise phonics skills.
- English and Multi-Sensory (KS1)
- Easy to create at home.
What to do:
- Fill a container with water beads or you could choose slime, ice, spaghetti or anything with a different texture.
- Add in a selection of small objects.
- Write out or print letter cards.
- Choose a letter card
- Find an object that starts with that sound and pick it out with the tweezers.