Practise counting to 100 and representing the numbers by using objects you have around the home. This maths What’s in my tray? activity will support your child’s number recognition, counting skills and understanding.
- Maths (KS1)
- Representing numbers to 100
- Simple to do at home
What to do:
- Gather a range of objects you have around the home.
- Write the numbers to 1o0 on a piece of card/paper and cut them out.
- Find an empty place to work.
- Pick a number card from the pot.
- Choose objects to count out to match the number card.
- How many numbers can you represent?