Playing Cards Maths
Have a go at this What’s in my tray? maths game and see if you can make up the large number using the numbers on the cards…
- Maths (Year 2)
- Free Resource
- Simple resources found in the home.
- Grab a pack of playing cards and let’s play!
What to do:
- Remove all the Aces but keep the picture cards (they are worth 10)
- Either use a pack of numbers or write them on paper and face down.
- Shuffle the playing cards and face down.
- Choose 4 playing cards from the top of the pile and then pick one number from the number pile.
- Can you make the number using the playing cards? If you can’t add another playing card to see if it helps.