Marvelous Marble Painting
Looking for a fun #WhatsInMyTray activity to help welcome the children back into the classroom? Give our marvelous marble painting a try!
You will need…
- One Shallow (F1) Gratnells tray
- White A4 paper
- Different coloured paints
- Gratnells mini trays (or small pots or paper plates)
What to do…
- Place your A4 sheet of paper in your Shallow (F1) Gratnells tray
- Split some marbles into a few different mini trays (or small pots) and squirt in some paint
- Swirl the marbles in the mini tray so they are covered with paint and drop onto the paper in the bigger tray
- Repeat with different coloured paints and more marbles
- Once you have a few different colours and multiple marbles, shake the marbles in the big tray to create some abstract artwork.
Health and Safety
As with all Gratnells What’s In My Tray activities, you should carry out your own risk assessment prior to undertaking any activities with children.