Winter is fast approaching and you’ve got just enough time to make the most of those fallen Autumn leaves and create some pretty artwork.
What you need…
- Two Shallow (F1) Gratnells trays
- A4 paper
- Autumn leaves
- Four mini trays (or small pots)
- Coloured paint
What to do…
- Head outside and pick some lovely Autumn leaves that have fallen from the trees. You can easily collect these in a Gratnells tray.
- Squirt some blobs of coloured paint into some mini trays or small pots
- Set your favourite leaves aside and place a piece of plain paper into a Gratnells tray
- One at a time, place a leaf on top of the paper and paint around the edge of a leaf in different colours, creating a colourful leave outline.
- Multiple painted leaves make for a colourful background or art project. You can further customise your artwork with glitter, tissue paper or other art materials.
Health and Safety
As with all Gratnells Learning Rooms What’s In My Tray Activities, you should carry out your own risk assessment prior to undertaking any of the activities with children.