Introduction to Oceania
Have you learnt about Oceania before? If not, try this What’s in my tray? activity for a brief introduction to the native animals that live there.
- Geography (KS1 and ks2)
- Can easily be created at home
What to do:
- Find a big piece of paper or the base of a container or tray.
- Draw the outline of Oceania.
- Research animals that are native to Australia and New Zealand.
- When writing the name of the animal, leave blank spaces for the children to fill in.
- Can they then place the animal card in the area that animal is found in?