Ink Reindeer Antlers
Have fun with your Christmas artwork and use ink droplets to create mess free antlers for your reindeer. This #WhatsInMyTray is simple to organise and easy to tidy away.
You will need…
- 1 Shallow (F1) Gratnells Tray
- Pom poms
- PVA glue
What to do…
- Place a piece of A4 paper into a tray and draw the outline of your reindeer head, making sure to leave enough space at the top for the antlers
- Glue a red pom pom to make Rudolph’s nose – you could also use scrunched tissue paper or paint
- Drip some spots of coloured ink about the reindeers face
- Take a straw and hold it close to the ink droplets, blowing gently through the straw to move the ink
- The ink will move in different directions creating the shapes of the reindeers antlers
Health and Safety
As with all Gratnells What’s In My Tray activities, you should carry out your own risk assessment prior to undertaking any activities with children.