Halloween Glittery Cobwebs
This crafty #WhatsInMyTray helps you make exciting, homemade decorations for your classroom or house this Halloween.
You will need…
- Two Shallow (F1) Gratnells trays
- Black card
- White crayons
- PVA glue
- Gratnells mini tray
- Different coloured paints
What to do…
- Pop a piece of black card into a Gratnells tray and draw the outline of a cobweb with a white crayon. You can experiment with different coloured paper and crayons at this stage.
- Re-trace the crayon cobweb with some PVA glue to make the cobweb sticky. Once the outline is completely traced, sprinkle over some glitter and tap the excess back into your tray to avoid making any mess
- Move your glittery cobweb into another Gratnells tray. Squirt some small blobs of paint into a smaller tray (or paper plate) and finger paint some blobs onto the web
- Take a crayon and give your little blobs eight legs to make some spiders
Health and Safety
As with all Gratnells What’s In My Tray activities, you should carry out your own risk assessment prior to undertaking any activities with children.