Finger Football Game
This #WhatsInMyTray activity excite the sport and football lovers of your class, but it’s also a great STEM challenge for everyone and to get them making their own goals using a range of materials, and practising their hand-eye coordination.
You will need…
- Two Shallow F1 Gratnells trays
- One 3×3 Gratnells tray insert
- Art straws
- Elastic bands
- Lolly sticks
- Paper clips
- Washi tape
- Blue tac
- Mini footballs
What to do…
- Take a Shallow Gratnells tray and a 3×3 Gratnells tray insert and organise your materials into each section to make for easy selection, and tidying up
- Challenge the class to make their own goals using the materials provided in an allotted time. The goals should be free standing and able to hold the mini footballs when playing the game
- Once the goals have all been made, place them one at a time into the Shallow Gratnells tray and flick the footballs into the goals.
Health and Safety
As with all Gratnells What’s In My Tray Activities, you should carry out your own risk assessment and health & safety measurements prior to undertaking any of the activities with children.