Estimating the Length
Source different objects from around the home and sort them into different categories. Estimate the length you think they may be, and categorise them accordingly.
- Maths (KS2)
- Simple resources found in the home.
What to do:
- Split an empty box/container into three sections
- Choose the lengths you want to focus on
- Can you find objects that would fit each different category?
- Engage in discussion-based activity around the lengths of different objects and how they compare
- Have fun estimating the different lengths 😊