Are you learning about numbers? This What’s in my tray? game will get you creating numbers quickly against your partner.
What to do:
- Create the grid as pictured above in any box lid or tray.
- Use a whiteboard pen to write the headings.
- You will need 2 dice and 1 pencil.
- Take it in turns to roll both dice into the grid.
- With the numbers you roll and make the largest number- e.g 6 and 1 would make 61.
- Next players turn- they need to roll the dice and beat the number the previous player made. Can they beat 61?