Days of the week
Can you remember the days of the week in order? This fun activity will help you learn the days in the correct order!
- English (KS1)
- Simple to create at home
What to do:
- Gather the resources- Post-it notes, pen and write the days of the week onto paper.
- First, put the days of the week in order on the left-hand side.
- Next, write the days out and underline the first letter (pink post-it).
- The fun part comes next- can you think of a sentence that each word begins with a day of the week?
- Our sentence is- My time with the family sounds smashing!
- Each word in the sentence helps us to remember the day of the week in the correct order.
- Can you think of a funny sentence to help you remember the days of the week?